Join the Theorists! ►►
Check out The Runner, the chase is on! ►►
The Pokemon Multiverse Theory ►►
Can you do Chun Li’s Helicopter Kick? ►►
Phoenix Wright is the hero of the justice system, investigating crimes and bringing criminals to justice! Right? RIGHT? But what if in the process of catching the bad guys, Phoenix is actually becoming one of them himself? It’s Law and Order’s worst nightmare on this week’s episode!
Check out some Nintendo Theories:
TRUTH Behind the Amiibo Shortage ►►
Smash Bros TRAGIC Hidden Lore! ►►
BEWARE Link’s Hookshot! ►►
How PEWDIEPIE PWN’d YouTube ►
Gamers, You’re getting PLAYED! ►►
Yes, PewDiePie, YouTube is BROKEN ►►
Physics and Body Theories:
Chun-Li’s DEADLY Helicopter Kick! ►►
How Deadly is Super Mario’s Bullet Bill? ►
What Sex is Team Fortress 2’s Pyro ►
Call of Duty’s Regenerating Health ►
Hang out with us on our NEW CHANNEL GTLive! ►►
GAME THEORY MERCH!
Equip it HERE ►►
Check out some more of our awesome video game content:
Digressing and Sidequesting:
This includes variations as well!
01) 0:00 Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Pursuit ~ Cornered
02) 3:00 Phoenix Wright: Justice for All – Pursuit ~ Questioned
03) 6:00 Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations – Pursuit ~ Caught
04) 9:00 Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations – Pursuit ~ Cornered 2004
05) 12:00 Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney – Pursuit ~ Overtaken
06) 15:00 Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth – Pursuit ~ Lying Coldly
07) 18:00 Gyakuten Kenji 2 – Pursuit ~ Wanting to Find the Truth
08) 21:00 Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright – Pursuit ~ Cornered (English Court)
09) 24:00 Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright – Pursuit ~ Casting Magic
10) 27:00 Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies – Pursuit ~ Keep Pressing On
11) 30:00 Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken – Pursuit ~ The Great Turnabout
12) 33:00 Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice – Pursuit ~ Cornering Together
I thought I’d try and explain how Copyright and Trademark law apply to The Fine Brothers REACT trademark application and the community’s response.
Update: The Fine Brothers have cancelled their attempt to trademark “React” and have cancelled their existing React-related trademarks.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney music that has been extended to play for at least 15.5 minutes.
Composer(s): Atsushi Inaba, Minae Matsukawa (DS extra tracks)
Arranger(s): Atsushi Inaba, Minae Matsukawa (DS extra tracks)
Purchase, pre-order, and/or download this game here:
This video was uploaded from
This stream was submitted by Segtendo.
If you like my stuff and want to see more of it, consider becoming a patron
Check out Bulma’s channel:
Check out CJ’s channel:
My facebook page:
“The View” co-hosts discuss the motivations behind the president’s son releasing the emails.
Learn more at
A fun little crossover between Ace Attorney and Rhythm Heaven.
I’ve been playing a little bit of Rhythm Heaven Fever, so I decided to look up some videos of the harder remixes. And holy shit, Remix 10 is fucking amazing. If you haven’t seen it yet, watch it first.
I mostly did this video because it seemed like a fun challenge, to see if I could find a way to use the limited Ace Attorney sprites to make a semi-decent looking Rhythm Heaven parody. It was a really good editing test, as well. It helped me get better at editing with rhythm, which will help with a lot of future shit I’m planning on.
=EXTENDED DESCRIPTION, GO=
Holy shit, I did not expect this to become my most popular video, but I can see why you all like it. It’s one of the videos I’m most proud of, and I’m glad you all have enjoyed it. Just a fair warning though, this is not my usual type of video. The main thing on my channel concerning Ace Attorney is my super cool parody series, “Ace Idiot”. If you enjoy this video, I’m sure you’ll enjoy my series!
Attorney Stephen P. Stubbs
LVMPD Sargent Lies to Attorney While His Officers Violate Citizens’ Rights
April 1, 2017